Car Engine Oil
Havoline® Formula SAE 15W-40
Havoline® Formula SAE 15W-40 is a highly shear-stable, multigrade gasoline engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck engines requiring API SM or lower performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
Available in 1L and 4L.
- Longer engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions.
- Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
- Havoline® Formula is a highly shear-stable, multigrade gasoline engine oil for use in passenger car and light truck engines requiring API SM or lower performance lubricants under all operating conditions.
- Havoline® Formula is formulated with Deposit Shield™ to provide outstanding protection and value for cleaner, smoother-running engines.
- Havoline® with Deposit Shield™ is an advanced detergent formula that helps prevent deposit build up for improved oil stability and increased engine durability.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars.
- Light truck gasoline engines.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils.
Not recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG or LPG) engines, diesel engines, or motorcycle engines.