Texamatic® 1888 High performance, multipurpose, shear stable, anti-wear automatic transmission fluid (ATF) with Voith Turbo approval.
- Maximizes transmission life - Shear stable viscosity index improver resists break down under high shear conditions found in modern transmissions, ensuring that the oil viscosity and film thickness continue to protect the moving components. EP additive minimizes wear of transmission parts under all service conditions.
- Smooth operation - Combination of friction modifiers, base oil viscosity and shear stable viscosity index improvers provides optimum frictional characteristics, ensuring smooth and fuel efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
- Increased oil life - Superior oxidation inhibitors combined with high performance hydrocracked basestocks provide an exceptional level of oxidation resistance and thermal stability which prevents acid build up, oil thickening and deposit formation.
- Texamatic® 1888 High performance, multipurpose, shear stable, anti-wear automatic transmission fluid (ATF) with Voith Turbo approval.
- Texamatic® 1888 is formulated with high performance hydrocracked base oils and the latest additive technology to provide exceptional oxidation resistance, extended oil life and outstanding wear protection.
- Car and light truck automatic transmissions where conventional automatic transmissions are required
- On and off highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Power steering units
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.