- Smooth operation - Combination of advanced friction modifiers and high viscosity index fluid provides smooth, fuel-efficient gear shifting and shudder-free torque transfer from engine to wheels under all driving conditions.
- Maximises transmission life - Engineered specifically for Japanese design transmissions which feature slip controlled torque converter lock-up, with precisely balanced friction modifiers to prevent stick-slip vibration that leads to “shudder”. Outstanding additive durability ensures continuous anti-shudder protection and wear prevention in critically loaded gears and bearings.
- Extended oil service life - Hydrocracked base oils and advanced performance additives provide exceptional thermal stability and oxidation resistance which prevents oil degradation and formation of deposits. Highly stable viscosity index improver resists breakdown under the high shear conditions typical of modern transmissions and maintains long-term film strength.
- Havoline®ATF-J is a high performance, multipurpose automatic transmission fluid (ATF) formulated in hydrocracked base oils which provide outstanding oxidation resistance.
- Havoline®ATF-J is specially engineered for Japanese passenger car automatic transmissions which require fluid properties different to conventional ATF products.
- Automatic transmissions in many Japanese and Korean passenger cars and light trucks.
- Suitable for service fill in automatic transmissions requiring DEXRON®-III or MERCON® fluids.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
DEXRON is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.
MERCON is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.