Rando® MV is a multiviscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures.
- Wide temperature application
Multi-viscosity characteristics reduce the risk of breakdown in high pressure/high load hydraulic systems which operate over a wide temperature range.
- Protects equipment
Anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film. Rust and corrosion inhibitors give good protection against corrosion of both steel and copper.
- Smooth operation
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics provide excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Rando® MV is a multiviscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures.
- Industrial hydraulic equipment subject to wide variation in temperatures
- Hydraulics of mobile, construction and agricultural equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps