GST Premium 32
GST Premium 32
GST Premium turbine oil delivers value through:
- Exceptional Oxidation and Thermal Stability for long service life at severe temperatures with Minimal Deposit Formation as dictated by the stringent MHPS MS04-MA-CL001 / CL002 specification. Formulated with premium base oil technology and an ashless, zinc-free formulation.
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection
- High Viscosity Index helps ensure minimum viscosity change when variations in temperature occur.
- GST® Premium turbine oil has exceptional thermal and oxidative stability and approved for Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (erstwhile Mitsubishi Heavy Industries) MS04-MACL002. It is suitable for use in gas and steam turbines where extreme temperatures are experienced and require circulation systems with exceptional high temperature stability.
- GST® Premium turbine oil combines highly refined group II base stocks and unique additive package minimizing the formation of deposits in reservoirs, high temperature bearings and other hot areas of the turbine.
GST Premium turbine oil is formulated to meet the critical demands of non-geared gas, steam and hydroelectric turbine bearing lubrication and R&O service in marine reduction gears. They are additionally suitable for industrial severe service requiring an R&O, ISO 32 circulating oil with extended service capability.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.