Texatherm® is a highly refined, thermally stable mineral oil-type transfer fluid formulated with premium base oil technology. For use as a heat transfer fluid in both closed and open heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
- Maximum energy efficiency
Excellent heat transfer properties enable efficient transfer of heat.
- Resists deposit formation
Excellent thermal stability and good oxidation resistance help to avoid formation of sludges and coke deposits, providing long oil service life.
- Rapid response at start-up
Low temperature flow characteristics allow prompt circulation.
- Texatherm® is a highly refined, thermally stable mineral oil-type transfer fluid formulated with premium base oil technology. For use as a heat transfer fluid in both closed and open heat transfer systems with forced circulation.
Recommended for use in heat transfer systems where fuel oil, gas, or electricity is used to heat a fluid, which then transfers the heat to the point of application.
Suitable for open or closed heat transfer systems with forced circulation operating under the following conditions:
- Maximum bulk oil temperature - 288oC
- Maximum film temperature on heater surfaces - 316oC
- Maximum temperature of oil surface in contact with air in open systems - 107oC
Systems must have forced circulation of the heat transfer fluid.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.