Meropa® Synlube WS
Meropa® Synlube WS is a premium quality, polyalkylene glycol (PAG) based synthetic industrial gear lubricant specifically designed for very severe applications.
- Protects metal surfaces
Effective EP and anti-wear additives, plus the high oil film-building tendency of the polar poly-glycol base fluid, minimize wear under highly loaded conditions. High thermal stability and inherent solvency characteristics of polyalkylene glycol maintains gear and bearing surfaces in a clean condition preventing lubricant film disruption, minimizing wear rates, and preventing seal failure.
- Effective friction reduced
Naturally high lubricity of the polyalkylene glycol synthetic base fluid lowers friction between moving parts. The very high viscosity index means there is little oil thickening at low temperatures, and less oil thinning at high temperatures which could otherwise allow friction inducing metal-to-metal contact.
- Oxidation stable
High oxidation stability of the polyalkylene glycol base fluid, plus the addition of effective oxidation inhibitors, prevents acid build-up, oil thickening, and formation of gum, varnish and sludge, making extended oil drain intervals possible.
- Meropa® Synlube WS is a premium quality, polyalkylene glycol (PAG) based synthetic industrial gear lubricant specifically designed for very severe applications.
- Meropa® Synlube WS has been specifically formulated to provide exceptional EP performance, outstanding protection against wear and micropitting for long service life in demanding operating conditions, and higher watertolerance than other synthetic gear lubricants.
- All types of gears and bearings where use of conventional mineral oil based product is restricted by the severity of operating conditions.
- Enclosed industrial gearboxes containing spur, bevel and especially worm gears, including filled-for-life units.
- Typical gear applications include rolling and grinding mills, paper making and mining machines, calenders, stirrer units, rubber kneaders, furnace doors, conveyors, chains, winches, dredges, cranes, etc.
Not miscible with mineral oil based lubricants.