Natural Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 5500 LFG Gas Engine Oil SAE 40
HDAX® 5500 LFG Gas Engine Oil is a premium quality, medium ash, dispersant/detergent type gas engine oil formulated especially for four stroke landfill gas applications.
- Maximizes oil service life
Combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and specially balanced oxidation inhibitor package and dispersant provides outstanding oxidation and nitration resistance in conventional sweet gas applications and more arduous landfill applications.
- Lowers operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and pistons reduces oil consumption. The exceptional oxidation and nitration resistance and deposit control extends oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue.
- Minimizes maintenance costs
Exceptional oxidation resistance and dispersancy minimizes sludge formation, avoids filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening. Special formulation gives excellent corrosion control in engines burning high CFC and / or high sulfur containing fuels where high levels of acidic condensate form. This exceptional corrosion control ensures maximum liner life even in intermittent operation. Valve recession is controlled over low ash formulations in those engines where medium ash oils are preferred.
- HDAX® 5500 LFG Gas Engine Oil is a premium quality, medium ash, dispersant/detergent type gas engine oil formulated especially for four stroke landfill gas applications.
- HDAX® 5500 LFG Gas Engine Oil is a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and a robust inhibitor package provides exceptional protection and maximized oil drain intervals even in the presence of the most aggressive landfill gases.
- Four-stroke engines fuelled by landfill gas containing elevated levels of chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs).
- Sour gas applications where corrosive wear is a special concern.
- Engines where an increased ash level is preferred for improved valve recession control.
Delo has been delivering end-to-end protection for over 80 years. ISOSYN® Technology is why Delo products provide reliable protection to critical engine parts.
Using premium Caltex lubricants combined with our custom programs like LubeWatch® Oil Analysis and Mining Task force, we can help your business to achieve even more.