Marine Engine Oil
Taro® 30 DP
Taro® 30 DP is a moderately high alkaline reserve (30 Base Number) trunk piston engine oil (TPEO) designed for use in high specific output medium speed trunk piston engines burning residual fuels (up to 4.0% sulfur).
- Wear Protection
High alkalinity levels control cylinder liner wear effectively and protect bearings from corrosion. High-performance antiwear additives provide excellent protection against adhesive wear for cams, camshaft and bearings. Taro 30 DP also provides a high degree of water tolerance and antifoam protection.
- Detergent-Dispersant Properties
Keeps crankcase and oil control rings clean. Prevents deposit formation throughout the engine. Reduces lube oil filter blockage. Effectively handles insolubles.
- Oxidation Stability
Oxidation inhibitors protect the oil against thermal stresses, protect engine parts from corrosion and reduce undercrown deposits while promoting extended lubricant life.
- Taro® 30 DP is a moderately high alkaline reserve (30 Base Number) trunk piston engine oil (TPEO) designed for use in high specific output mediumspeed trunk piston engines burning residual fuels (up to 4.0% sulfur).
- Taro® 30 DP is particularly suited to high load factor operations in marine or stationary service and where heavy residual fuels with high asphaltene content (vis broken residue) are used.
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines including latest designs in stationary power generation, especially in high load factor operations
- Medium-speed trunk piston engines in marine service