Rando® MV is a multiviscosity, anti-wear hydraulic fluid, designed for use in hydraulic systems subjected to wide variations in ambient and operating temperatures
- Wide temperature application - Multi-viscosity characteristics reduce the risk of breakdown in high pressure/high load hydraulic systems which operate over a wide temperature range.
- Protects equipment - Anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film. Rust and corrosion inhibitors give good protection against corrosion of both steel and copper.
- Smooth operation - Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics provide excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
- Industrial hydraulic equipment subject to wide variation in temperatures
- Hydraulics of mobile, construction and agricultural equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS