Rando® HD oils are formulated with premium Group II base oils and anti-wear additives, and are designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps in mobile and stationary systems.
- Longer oil service life - The use of Group II base stocks helps resist oil thickening and deposit formation in service, minimizing the possibility of an unscheduled change of hydraulic fluid. Oxidation test life is higher than solvent extracted hydraulic oil products.
- Protects equipment - Robust anti-wear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Minimized downtime - Rust and oxidation inhibitors combined with premium Group II base oils help to prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
Rando ® HD oils are formulated with premium Group II base oils and anti-wear additives, and are designed to give robust protection to hydraulic pumps in mobile and stationary system
- Industrial hydraulic systems
- Hydraulics of mobile and construction equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
- Plastic injection molding machines
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS