Delo® Silver is a monograde heavy-duty diesel engine oil designed to lubricate engines requiring API CF/SF performance lubricants.
Available in SAE grades: 10W, 30, 40 and 50.
- Saves on maintenance - Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system resists wear by forming a protective layer on contact surfaces under all service conditions.
- Prolongs periods between overhauls - Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system resists the formation of high temperature deposits in diesel engines. Good oxidation stability resists oil degradation and protects against oil thickening, and oil line and filter plugging.
- Preserves power and performance - Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system preserves power and performance by providing good control of high-temperature piston and ring deposits.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Gasoline engines (four-stroke) in mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS