Delo Heavy Duty EP
Delo Heavy Duty EP
Delo® Heavy Duty EP is a multipurpose, high performance products specially formulated for plain and anti-friction bearing applications operating under high stress/high load conditions, coupled with high ambient temperatures typically found in heavy duty off-road applications. Developed as a true contractors product, this line of grease was specifically designed to lubricate and protect equipment that is subjected to demanding conditions.
- Protects metal surfaces - Outstanding water washout and spray-off resistance in wet environments and offer excellent shock load EP protection. Unique additive technology makes them them tenacious at adhering to metal surfaces while protecting these components from rust and corrosion
- High temperature stability - Lithium complex thickener elevates the dropping point to approximately 265oC making them excellent for use in applications where sustained high operating temperatures are common.
- Protects against corrosion - Highly effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect metal surfaces, even under extremely wet conditions.
- Off-Road Construction including tractors (dozers), excavators, backhoes, shovels, high lifts, articulated loaders, haul trucks, tri-axle dumps.
- Surface and Underground Mining and Quarry on applications such as plus pins, bushings on buckets, loaders, shovels and continuous miners, shaker screen, crushers, and conveyors.
- Agriculture applications in both general industrial farm and agricultural use. Works well in many applications including three point hitches, high lift pins and bushings Heavy Duty On/Off Highway Road, Construction and Maintenance Vehicles on applications such as king pins, bushing and bucket pins, fifth wheels.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS